2017 June Holiday A Maths Workshop
The One month school holiday is here! It will start from 27 May 2017 (Saturday) and ends on 26 June 2017 (Monday). This year we have an extra 'school holiday' in lieu of Hari Raya Puasa.
I know everyone has the mentally that it is time to take a good break after schooling for 5 months and the 'stress' both parents and students had gone through for the Mid-Year Examinations.
For those students who have perform well for their Mid-Year Examinations, have the parents ever thought of why their children manage to do well? If your children are smart, this is an added advantage. Did your children revise and practise consistently? I always believe in constant revision regardless of how smart the kids are. I do not mean that your kids do not deserve a break, but not to the extend of resting and bringing them overseas for One Whole Month and return a day before school starts. Every children needs the momentum to return to studies!
It takes a long time for children to learn, practise and revise for examinations,
but it takes a day or even lesser to forget
Educentral Services is conducting intensive workshops to help students who want to score in their Additional Mathematics. It is also helpful to those who has been failing A maths and want to strengthen their understanding in certain topics.
Sign up before 31 May 2017:
- Sign up for all 5 workshops (A Maths 1 - A Maths 5) to enjoy 30% off the total workshop fee.
- If you bring a friend along, both of you will enjoy additional 10% off!
- If you bring 2 or more friends along, all of you will enjoy additional 15% off!
- For students who only want to sign up for certain workshops, a minimum sign up of 2 workshops are required to enjoy a 10% discount and Promo No. 2 and 3.
Click Here to register now!
Sign up before 5 June 2017:
- Sign up for all 5 sessions (A Maths 1 - A Maths 5) to enjoy 20% off the total course fee.
- If you bring a friend along, both of you will enjoy additional 5% off!
- If you bring 2 or more friends along, all of you will enjoy additional 10% off!
- For students who only want to sign up for certain workshops, a minimum sign up of 2 workshops are required to enjoy a 5% discount and Promo No. 2 and 3.
Click Here to register now!
Click the link below to see the schedules for the A Maths Workshop. Each workshop will last 3 hours. It comprises of 2 hours lecture and 50 minutes questions and answer session. Notes will be provided to all students who attend the workshop. Students are required to bring their own writing materials and calculator. Simple light refreshment will be provided during a ten minutes break.
Below are the topics that will be covered during the workshops
A Maths 1
Indices and Surds
Remainder and Factor Theorem
A Maths 2
Polynomial and Long Division
Quadratic Equations – completing square, roots of the equation, α and β.
A Maths 3
Application of Trigonometry
A Maths 4
A Maths 5
Modulus and graph
Circles and Parabola graphs
Proving of Plane Geometry
Venue: Jurong East, near to Central, accessible to PIE and ECP.