2017 June Holiday POA Lecture
The One month school holiday is here! It will start from 27 May 2017 (Saturday) and ends on 26 June 2017 (Monday). This year we have an extra 'school holiday' in lieu of Hari Raya Puasa.
I know everyone has the mentality that it is time to take a good break after schooling for 5 months and the 'stress' both parents and students had gone through for the Mid-Year Examinations.
For those students who have perform well for their Mid-Year Examinations, have the parents ever thought of why their children manage to do well? If your children are smart, this is an added advantage. Did your children revise and practise consistently? I always believe in constant revision regardless of how smart the kids are. I do not mean that your kids do not deserve a break, but not to the extend of resting and bringing them overseas for One Whole Month and return a day before school starts. Every children needs the momentum to return to studies!
It takes a long time for children to learn, practise and revise for examinations,
but it takes a day or even lesser to forget
Educentral Services is conducting intensive lectures to help students who want to score in their O Level Principles of Accounts (POA). It is also helpful to those who have been failing POA and want to strengthen their understanding in POA before sitting for their prelims and O level in 3-4 months time. Students who are taking N levels are also welcome. We can arrange the syllabus to cater for N level students!
Sign up before 31 May 2017:
- Sign up for all 3 lectures (POA Lecture 1 - POA Lecture 3) to enjoy 30% off the total lecture fee.
- If you bring a friend along, both of you will enjoy additional 10% off!
- If you bring 2 or more friends along, all of you will enjoy additional 15% off!
- For students who only want to sign up for certain lectures, a minimum sign up of 2 lectures are required to enjoy a 10% discount and Promo No. 2 and 3.
Click Here to register now!
Sign up before 5 June 2017:
- Sign up for all 3 lectures (POA Lecture 1 - POA Lecture 3) to enjoy 20% off the total course fee.
- If you bring a friend along, both of you will enjoy additional 5% off!
- If you bring 2 or more friends along, all of you will enjoy additional 10% off!
- For students who only want to sign up for certain lectures, a minimum sign up of 2 lectures are required to enjoy a 5% discount and Promo No. 2 and 3.
Click Here to register now!
Click the link below to see the schedules for the POA Lectures. Each lecture will last 3 hours. Notes will be provided to all students who attend the lecture. Students are required to bring their own writing materials and calculator. Simple light refreshment will be provided during the ten minutes break.
Below are the topics that will be covered during the lectures
POA Lecture 1
Introduction to Accounting
Accounting Information System
Elements of Accounting Equations
Concept of Double Entry
Cash Book and Petty Cash Book
Trial Balance with Adjustments
POA Lecture 2
Prepayments and Accruals
Capital and Revenue Expenditures
Depreciation of Non-Current Assets
Sale of Non-Current Assets (For O level only)
Impairment Loss on Trade Receivables
Trade Payables and Long-term Borrowings
POA Lecture 3
Correction of Errors
Income Statement and Balance Sheet with adjustments
Business Entities - Sole Proprietor; Limited Company (For O Level only)
Incomplete Records (For O Level only)
Financial Statements Analysis (For O Level only)
Venue: Jurong East, near to Central, accessible to PIE and ECP.